Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Daze WITH TUBSY

Chapter 1

I sat peacefully, waiting for my a-nnoying dumb sister,Sissy, to come out from class. It was summer!-Well, atleast for me,. I thought. It was a time to go to Fisher's cove beach, a time to finish my new book, Alice in wonderland. It was a time for- almost everything! I am surely thankful I have no bossy math teachers around.
Finally, Sissy came out. I waved to signal her I was over here. " I am SO glad Miss.Grover is G-O-N-E!!!! For jolly Good. For Good....." Sissy said to me. " I am glad I don't have to WAIT!" I shot back. " Oh, Lucy!! Next year in 6th grade YOU'LL be the one getting out a 4:00 . But... oh. I'll be getting out at 5:30. Tinkers. Whatever."
As we walked home, Mom had something in her long,tannish hands. something...pink. I ran. "Lucy,you crazy phsyco!" Sissy yelled. I ignored her.
"mom!...." I stopped short. My eyes grew big. This was great. My very own....

No comments:

Post a Comment