Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter 3
The next day I wrote in my diary:
OMG!! Ok, so #1, its SUMMA!!! yay! #2, Jessica is back, and I am going to show her the next subject I am going to write,....... A PIG!!!! Yep! I got a cute lil pig. His name is Tubsy. I really want to show Jessica and Samantha!!! I am leaving to go tell them now. See you tomorrow!
LUCY THE PIG LUVER
I rushed down Springdale Lane, and headed to the right. I saw Sammy [SAMANTHA] watering the plants. I tried to make my doll cradle not shake. " I have.. A PIG!!!! His name is Tubsy."
I let them pet Tubsy for a while. Then Jessica pulled out a little pink quilt. " This is for you." She said " I got it from the gift shop at disney land." "THANK YOU!" I yelled. I was crazy!I've always wanted a quilt like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment